Last Updated: June 19, 2023
Collection of Information
Use of Information
Targeted Advertising and Analytics
Disclosures of Information
Transfer of Information
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
- Identifiers: we may collect your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Claim Information: we may collect information you include on a claim form, including the relevant product information and the details of the incident giving rise to your claim such as the date and description of the incident.
Information You Provide to Us
- Internet Activity Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as search/browsing history, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We use tracking technologies, such as cookies and pixels, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. These technologies help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. For more information about the cookies and other tracking technologies we use, and the choices available to you, see the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section below.
Information You Provide to Us
USE OF INFORMATION
- Service Delivery: to provide and maintain our Services;
- Personalization: to recommend products and present personalized content to you;
- Communication: send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages and provide customer support;
- Marketing and Advertising: to send direct marketing messages, target advertisements to you on third-party platforms and websites as described below, and facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
- Conducting Analytics: to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services, optimize the features we offer, and generate de-identified data that we will not attempt to re-identify; and
- Protection and Compliance: to detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, help protect the rights and property of Litehouse and others, and comply with our legal and financial obligations.
TARGETED ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
You can also learn more about interest-based ads, or opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION
- Vendors: we disclose personal information to vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants that need this information to provide services to us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, data enrichment, analytics, and marketing and advertising.
- Advertising Partners: we disclose personal information to third parties for the marketing and advertising purposes described above. Depending on where you reside, these disclosures may be considered “sharing” or “selling” and you may have the right to opt out as described below.
- Professional Advisors: We disclose personal information to our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- Legal Authorities: we may disclose personal information to legal authorities and others for the Protection and Compliance purposes described above, including if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Litehouse, our users, the public, or others.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of certain corporate transactions, including the merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Affiliates: we reserve the right to disclose personal information between and among Litehouse and any current or future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
Consent: we may disclose personal information, when we have your consent or you direct us to do so.
You acknowledge that if you provide a review or otherwise post content on our Services, the public/other users of our Services will be able to see any information included in what you post and that Litehouse is not responsible for any use the public/other users make of that information.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Access, Correction, and Deletion
Depending on where you reside, you may have the right to (1) request to know more about and access your personal information, including in a portable format, (2) request deletion of your personal information, and (3) request correction of inaccurate personal information.
Contact us to request to know more about, access, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
We may verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us. If we deny your request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us. If you have concerns about the results of an appeal, you may contact the appropriate regulator in the state where you reside.
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising, Sharing, and Sales
As described in the Targeted Advertising and Analytics section above, we process personal information to understand and improve your experience with our Services and to serve you advertisements on non-Litehouse properties. Some of these activities may be considered “sales” or “sharing” of your personal information or “targeted advertising” under certain privacy laws.
Depending on where you reside, you may have the right to opt out of targeted advertising, sharing, and sales of your personal information. You can do so by following the prompts Cookie Settings or by visiting our Services with a legally-recognized opt-out preference signal enabled (such as the Global Privacy Control).
We will not treat you differently for exercising your privacy rights.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Litehouse by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
When you apply for a position with Litehouse, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment and hiring statistics. We use successful candidates’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Website, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of Litehouse or others.
If you reside in California, this section applies to you and describes our data practices today and in the preceding 12 months.
We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers; Claim Information; Internet Activity Information; Demographic Information; and Derived Information. We collect that information directly from you and from our vendors, advertising partners, and data analytics providers. For more information about the specific data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see the Collection of Information section above.
We collect personal information for the following business and commercial purposes (described in more detail in the Use of Information section above): Service Delivery; Personalization; Communication; Marketing and Advertising; Conducting Analytics; and Protection and Compliance.
We have disclosed personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Disclosures of Information section above. Specifically, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information to the following categories of recipients:
Category of Personal Information
Categories of Recipients
Internet Activity Information
We “share” and “sell” Identifiers and Internet Activity Information with our advertising partners (including social media platforms) so our advertising partners can show ads that are targeted to your interests on other platforms. We do not “share” or “sell” the other categories of information we collect nor do we knowingly sell or share personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
Your Privacy Rights
You can request to know more about, access, delete, or correct the personal information we maintain about you as described in the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section above. You have the right to opt out of sharing and sales at any time by clicking Cookie Settings . You can also opt out by visiting our Services with a legally-recognized universal choice signal enabled (such as the Global Privacy Control). Please note that, depending on which legally-recognized opt-out preference signal you use, our processing of the signal may be limited to the specific browser or device that you are using. You may need to renew your opt-out choice if you use a different browser or device to access our Services, or if you clear your cookies. Please see the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section above for more information about the privacy rights you have as a California resident, how to exercise your rights, and how we will verify your requests.
If you are submitting a rights request as an authorized agent, you are required to submit proof of your authorization to make the request, such as a valid power of attorney or proof that you have signed permission from the individual who is the subject of the request. Please do not provide any sensitive personal information in connection with this request, such as a driver’s license or other government-issued ID. In some cases, we may be required to contact the individual who is the subject of the request to verify his or her own identity or confirm you have permission to submit this request. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us.
Notice of Financial Incentives
We offer various financial incentives. For example, we may provide discounts, coupons, or other benefits to customers who join membership programs or sign up to receive our marketing emails. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal information from you, such as Identifiers. You can opt into a financial incentive by following the sign-up or participation instructions provided, and, for any ongoing benefits, you can opt-out at any time, such as by following the unsubscribe instructions in the applicable program’s terms and conditions, promotional emails, or text messages, or contacting us. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will provide to you when you sign up. The value of your personal information is reasonably related to the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
Postal Address: Litehouse Inc., 100 Litehouse Drive, Sandpoint, ID 83864